Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

U MAD

This was a pretty fun game. It really felt like Madness.

The bosses were sweet.

Is it bad that I wanted to see more dismemberments? What the hell is wrong with me??

Great game, guys!

Jelly Towers Jelly Towers

World of Goo, much?

This is exactly like World of Goo, except minus the originality and the fun gameplay.

Fishy Remix Fishy Remix

Blehk

I think this is a good start, but it needs a lot of work. A LOT of work..

First of all, animate the fish. Add some style to your work, don't settle for what's easy to render. Go the extra mile in character design. The second I saw all of the fish, in their flat colors and static animations, I got extremely bored.

I would reconsider the background track you use, or at least give players the option of changing the music. That song became annoying in about 3 seconds.

I would also add more to the game play. For example, add some powerups, items, different kinds of enemies. There should also be a level progression.

Like I said before, this is a good start! It just needs a LOT of work.

Good luck! :)

Kwing responds:

Of course!! *Facepalm* I knew I was missing something. If I were less lazy, I'd go into Flash right now and get those tails waving.

Sorry about the music. At least you have control over your speakers... Right?

Like Fishy, and like this remix, the whole point of the gameplay was its simplicity. I wanted to hide the complexity of the script with the simplicity of the gameplay, and from your review, I can tell that it worked!

Dino Run Dino Run

Sex.

This game is the shit.

8-bit and delicious.

Trap Maker Trap Maker

Meh

It was a pretty cool concept, but it had a really boring presentation..

The flat colors were pretty dull, and I lost interest fairly quickly.

Good luck, man! :)